batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to best test tx integration problems?
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 18:14:55 GMT
Not sure we even impl/tested it but passing services to batch properties is
an option I d like we support to allow execution to control spi instead of
relying on static config.

Think it would be enough.

That said for internal tests using ServiceManagers directly is enough
normally. A bit like in our test module.