batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Kurz <sku...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for help on how to add bean validation to BatchProperty injection
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:34:03 GMT
Hi,

As you know if you've been watching the 1.1 spec mailing list, I've been
thinking of adding the ability to do bean validation upon BatchProperty
injection (spec Bug 7291).

I would like to code something out but figured I'd stop and ask because
Romain, I know you have a lot of knowledge here...

So I believe there's already integration between bval & CDI in EE, and of
course we can use CDI to inject these batch properties today.

Do you know what's missing then?  What's the next step?

Any suggestions appreciated..thanks,
Scott