batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle questions?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:39:23 GMT
Hi Scott,

basically come from people who contributed the most on the project.
Idea is to try to keep code style more or less consistent but no more.

It is inlined to avoid to have a "build-tool" module which is a pain
IMO. So yes parent pom is a bit "big" but you dont open this one often
so I guess that's ok

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com