batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: provide AbstractTypedWriter
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:34:51 GMT
agree, this could reduce the boiler plate code needed even more.

By default we could implement it with null like it's done in the un-typed versions.

LieGrue,
strub

On Thursday, 24 April 2014, 15:18, Reinhard Sandtner <reinhard.sandtner@gmail.com> wrote:

if you extend org.apache.batchee.extras.typed.TypedWriter you must implement

>   protected abstract void doOpen(C checkpoint);
>   protected abstract C doCheckpointInfo();
>   protected abstract void doWriteItems(List<R> items);
>
>but in many cases you won’t do that.
>
>org.apache.batchee.extras.buffered.BufferedItemReader can extend AbstractTypedItemWriter
or shall we just implement a default doOpen() doCheckpointInfo()?