batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: cli?
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 06:47:59 GMT
That's all fine.
I still don't like the JAX-RS client though. It just doesn't work on all EE servers without
a lot of tweaking. And also the JSON stuff works only with jackson. So it's not portable.

I wonder whether we should also provide a native Servlet client. which just renders the JSON
or a simple XML ourselfs.

LieGrue,
strub