batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: source repo and initial import
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:44:29 GMT
I'd not import the whole RI but only the parts we really use. And we add a commit message which
makes it very clear that those parts are taken from the RI.
Otherwise we would have the whole history of JBatch in our own repos. And also all the parts
we do not even use. Nor sure  if we like this. Rather say no.

LieGrue,
strub