axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.7.4 external dependencies
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2017 14:06:34 GMT
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Sample, David D
<DDSample@dstsystems.com> wrote:
> org.apache.http.impl.auth.BasicScheme.authenticate(Credentials, HttpRequest, HttpContext)
uses the constructor org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64(int).

> Axis2 1.7.4 includes commons-codec-1.3.jar which does not have this constructor.
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64.<init>(I)V
>        at org.apache.http.impl.auth.BasicScheme.authenticate(BasicScheme.java:168)
>        at Main.main(Main.java:249)
>
> I can upgrade commons-codec to a later version to eliminate the error. Are there other
jars included in Axis2 1.7.4 that must be upgraded for it to be used?

I'm not aware of any other reports about such dependencies.

> David
>

> Please consider the environment before printing this email and any attachments.
>

> This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which
it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited
from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail
or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have
received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and
delete all copies from your system.