axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Raw SOAP XML response
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 14:58:09 GMT
possible outdated version of axiom

     * In Axiom versions prior to 1.2.9, the sequence of events was inconsistent if the
     * underlying stream is XOP encoded and caching is disabled (see WSCOMMONS-485).
     * This made it necessary for the caller to (partially) handle the XOP processing and
to use
     * {@link OMAttachmentAccessor#getDataHandler(String)} to retrieve the binary content.
     * Starting with 1.2.9 this is no longer be the case: as specified above,
     * the sequence of events is *independent of the state of the object model*
     * and the value of the <code>cache</code> parameter,
     * and ALL binary content is reported through the
     * {@link org.apache.axiom.ext.stax.datahandler.DataHandlerReader} (embedded in axiom-api)
extension.

upgrade axiom to 1.2.9 a recompile, package, deploy and run with 1.2.9 should mitigate the
error you are now receiving

*please keep us apprised*

Martin

________________________________
From: Sterpu Victor <victor@caido.ro>
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:37 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Raw SOAP XML response

Hello

I need to save the raw SOAP XML response from Axis2(I use axis 2 1.7.3).
When Axis2 call retusrns an error this code works: String response = sc.getLastOperationContext().getMessageContext("In").getEnvelope().toString();
But when I run a succesful Axis2 call the same code gives the following error: "java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Can't process next node because caching is disabled"

I tryed to enable cache like this, but it didn't work:

                                ServiceClient sc = (ServiceClient)method_getServiceClient.invoke(objectReflect);
                                ServiceContext srv_context = sc.getServiceContext();
                                srv_context.setCachingOperationContext(true);
                                OperationContext oc= new OperationContext();
                                oc.setComplete(true);
                                srv_context.setLastOperationContext(oc);

Thank you