axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: HTTP :unsupported content-encoding of '' found
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2016 17:04:16 GMT
According to the HTTP/1.1 specification the Content-Encoding header must
have the following form:

Content-Encoding = "Content-Encoding" ":" 1#content-coding

I.e. an empty value is not allowed, so this is a server side problem.

Andreas

On Nov 19, 2016 4:30 PM, "Sterpu Victor" <victor@caido.ro> wrote:

> Yes, I traced everything with fiddler.
> I can now see that "Content-Encoding: " is not defined. If this is the
> reason can I safely ignore this error?
> This is the raw header:
>
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> X-Backside-Transport: OK OK
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:08:44 GMT
> X-Powered-By: Servlet/3.0
> SOAPAction: "core.des.uti.ro/StoreClinicalDocument/
> storeClinicalDocumentSRequest"
> $WSPR: HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: Axis2
> x509: ********************
> Host: ws.des-cnas.ro
> _WS_HAPRT_WLMVERSION: -1
> $WSIS: false
> Surrogate-Capability: WS-ESI="ESI/1.0+"
> Via: 1.1 AQAAAEZVhAE-
> $WSRA: 172.30.8.81
> OSCP_RESPONSE: *****************
> $WSSC: http
> X-Client-IP: ****
> serial: ******************
> $WSRH: 172.30.8.81
> Expect: 100-Continue
> Authorization: Basic ***************************************
> issuer: C=RO, O=certSIGN, OU=certSIGN Qualified CA Class 3 G2, CN=certSIGN
> Qualified CA Class 3 G2
> $WSSN: ws.des-cnas.ro
> $WSSP: 80
> Content-Type: text/xml
> *Content-Encoding:*
> Content-Language: en-US
> X-Archived-Client-IP: ****
>
>
> ------ Original Message ------
> From: "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
> To: "Sterpu Victor" <victor@caido.ro>; "java-user" <
> java-user@axis.apache.org>
> Sent: 19/11/2016 6:04:04 PM
> Subject: Re: HTTP :unsupported content-encoding of '' found
>
>
> Can you show us the HTTP headers of the response?
>
> Andreas
>
> On Nov 19, 2016 3:45 PM, "Sterpu Victor" <victor@caido.ro> wrote:
>
>> I' receiving the error: *Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP
>> :unsupported content-encoding of '' found*
>> The SOAP call runs fine on the server, but on the client side this error
>> appears.
>> How can I fix this? I could catch this exception and consider that the
>> call is fine, but can I fix it in another way?
>>
>> This is the whole stack trace:
>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: HTTP :unsupported content-encoding
>> of '' found
>>  at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.impl.httpclient3.HTTPSenderI
>> mpl.processResponse(HTTPSenderImpl.java:476)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.impl.httpclient3.HTTPSenderI
>> mpl.handleResponse(HTTPSenderImpl.java:311)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.impl.httpclient3.HTTPSenderI
>> mpl.sendViaPost(HTTPSenderImpl.java:213)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:121)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.w
>> riteMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:403)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.i
>> nvoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:234)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:431)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(O
>> utInAxisOperation.java:399)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execut
>> eImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>>  at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationCli
>> ent.java:150)
>>  at stubs.StoreClinicalDocument.client.StoreClinicalDocumentStub
>> .storeClinicalDocumentS(StoreClinicalDocumentStub.java:377)
>>
>> In StoreClinicalDocumentStub.java, at the line 377 I have: "
>> *_operationClient.execute(true);*"
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message