axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Revised: A teething issue with Axis 2
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 23:41:04 GMT
your axis2.war might be corrupted

what is the specific URL where you acquired axis2.war?
Martin

From: rupi.pal@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:48:36 +0530
Subject: Re: Revised: A teething issue with Axis 2
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

Now I have tried with freshly downloaded axis2 war distro. From a different mirror.

Still not working.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Rupinder Singh <rupi.pal@gmail.com> wrote:
All other contents are present except

in ./WEB-INF/services/

services.list present

axis2-web-<version>.aar NOT PRESENT

version-1.7.3.aar present, possibly in place of HelloWorld-<version>.aar

jars present in ./WEB-INF/lib/ are as per attachment.

regards

Rupinder