axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Revised: A teething issue with Axis 2
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:27:11 GMT

From: rupi.pal@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 10:30:31 +0530
Subject: Revised: A teething issue with Axis 2
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

Hello

I have just recently started with Web Services. I
started by exposing POJO in Axis2 deployed in Tomcat. When I run
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorld/sayHello?name="Axis2" in browser.

<ns:sayHelloResponse><return>Hello null</return></ns:sayHelloResponse>

NOT Hello Axis2 !
MG>verify you are running latest Axis2 (1.6.3+)
MG>if you  are running latest Axis2 distros place HappyAxis.jsp in your browser address
bar:
MG>http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/axis2-web/HappyAxis.jsp

MG>HappyAxis.jsp *should* warn you if any of these jars are missing:
   needed = needClass(out, "org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet",            "axis2-1.0.jar",
           "Apache-Axis",            "Axis2 will not work",            "http://xml.apache.org/axis2/");
   needed += needClass(out, "org.apache.commons.logging.Log",            "commons-logging.jar",
           "Jakarta-Commons Logging",            "Axis2 will not work",            "http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging.html");
   needed += needClass(out, "javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamReader",            "stax-api-1.0.1.jar",
           "Streaming API for XML",            "Axis2 will not work",            "http://dist.codehaus.org/stax/jars/");
   needed += needClass(out, "org.codehaus.stax2.XMLStreamWriter2",            "wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar",
           "Streaming API for XML implementation",            "Axis2 will not work",
      "http://dist.codehaus.org/stax/jars/");MG>Please confirm
could you help?

regards
Rupinder Pal Singh