axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:51:58 GMT
I think we have enough resources to maintain C Language on 'Nix platforms
If we can secure a Microsoft resource to maintain the dos/windows code we *could* keep Axis1
C code and Axis2 C Code active
If no Microsoft resource comes forward After May 1 I vote +1 for both Axis1/C and Axis2/C
be moved to attic

Thanks Deepal
Martin