axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dijk, Dhr. R. van (Robert)" <Robert.vanD...@nl.equens.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] prevent sending xsi information in soap message
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:31:00 GMT
Using databinding type "XMLBEANS" solved my problem.

From: Dijk, Dhr. R. van (Robert) [mailto:Robert.vanDijk@nl.equens.com]
Sent: donderdag 12 juni 2014 17:16
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] prevent sending xsi information in soap message

Hi,

My axis2 (1.6.1) client adds "xsi:type=" information in the soap request. How to prevent this?
Old axis2 versions have a property "AxisEngine.PROP_SEND_XSI, Boolean.FALSE" available. How
to do this in Axis2 1.6.x?

</ns8:Accnt>
<ns8:Amt>
<CurrencyAndAmount xmlns="http://www.equens.com/InterActive/schemas/common/v1.0/" xsi:type="CurrencyAndAmount_type0"
Ccy="EUR">0.01</CurrencyAndAmount>
</ns8:Amt>
<ns8:DTLclTx>2014-06-03T08:45:45Z</ns8:DTLclTx>
<ns8:Stan>823597</ns8:Stan>

Thx
Robert van Dijk

Disclaimer: The contents of this electronic mail message are only binding upon Equens or its
affiliates, if the contents of the message are accompanied by a lawfully recognised type of
signature. The contents of this electronic mail message are privileged and confidential and
are intended only for use by the addressee. If you have received this electronic mail message
by error, please notify the sender and delete the message without taking notices of its content,