axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Imran <imran....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to check when i uploaded a service and/or a new version of the service to axis2?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 14:58:02 GMT
Thanks for the answer, however, Is there anyway to read the wsdl of a web
service from inside...

For instance, when i put a service .aar file in axis2 services
repository..when axis2 starts, it check that i have a new service. During
that time, I also want to know that i have a service with a name and a
particular wsdl file..I want to keep this wsdl file for further references.
however, I want to do this from inside the axis2....I dont want to read the
wsdl file from outside and keep track of it..

Is there any way to write a handler which gives me the possibility to read
the wsdl file of a service? I currently have the logging handler but it
tells me about service invocation and method details...

I hope my question is clear :)