axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Cappelli <a.cappe...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic wsdl
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 06:35:39 GMT
Hi list,
I'm newbie of Axis

I started managing an old app using Axis2 1.5.3 that runs on jetty 9.1.3
which listen http on a specific port furthermore; the app is proxied on
port 443 by apache2.2 using a proxypass directive for "public" use and
on port 80 on a local (private) address

My problem is that I would have the wsdl dymamic generated (with correct
endpoint) based on the "intermediate" source the request come from
(direct from jetty, apache on 443, apache on 80)

Let me explain with an example

1) I have a server with 2 interfaces, one public (IP 1.1.1.1) and one
private (IP 192.168.1.1)
2) jetty runs on port 8090 on the private IP
3) apache runs port 443 on public interface (ServerName
publicdomain.com) and 80 on private interface (with ServerName domain.local)
4) the app is called myapp and exposes a service myservice
5) In apache vhost I set ProxyPreserveHost and a ProxyPass like /myapp
http://192.168.1.1:8090/myapp
6) apach

What I want is that
1) when someone hit https://domain.com/myapp/services/myservice?wsdl the