axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Dodier <robert.dod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to dump out XML before encryption
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 03:39:36 GMT
I tried to set up logger properties for this purpose,
but I don't get any output from any org.apache.axis.transport.*
class. My log4j.properties is shown below.
I'm working from a suggestion made here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/axis-java-user/200806.mbox/%3C30A5F9D51C0D9D47BD8D89C85B49E70002116FC7@EVS2.corp.rightnow.com%3E

If someone can suggest something else to try, that would be terrific.

best,

Robert Dodier

PS.
log4j.rootLogger=debug, stdout
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p: %c - %m%n
log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.transport=DEBUG, stdout