axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)" <yraja...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Axis2 with Secure SharePoint 2013 (ADFS / FedAuth cookie)
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 20:15:35 GMT
Bjoern,

I have not used NTLM but I do see this documentation on Apache Axis website: http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/http-transport.html#preemptive_auth
Hope it is what you need…

Sincerely, Yashwanth
Technical Architect, EBIS

From: bjoern@bittins.de [mailto:bjoern@bittins.de]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:50 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Axis2 with Secure SharePoint 2013 (ADFS / FedAuth cookie)

Hi@all!

I'm very new to Axis2 and hope to get some help on this mailing list. Currently I have to
maintain a Java backend component which connects to SharePoint systems using Axis2. The latest
task is to connect to a SharePoint 2013 which uses ADFS (a FedAuth cookie) to authenticate
users. This FedAuth cookie is obtained from an identity provider which uses (as far as I know)
NTLM for authentication. Could anyone give me a hint of how to obtain that FedAuth cookie
and use it with the SharePoint stub objects (Lists, Webs, Copy) created with Axis2. If you
need any further information I will try to provide these as soon as possible. Thanks!

Best regards
Bjoern