axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "bjoern@bittins.de" <bjo...@bittins.de>
Subject [Axis2] Axis2 with Secure SharePoint 2013 (ADFS / FedAuth cookie)
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:50:06 GMT
Hi@all!

I'm very new to Axis2 and hope to get some help on this mailing list. Currently
I have to maintain a Java backend component which connects to SharePoint systems
using Axis2. The latest task is to connect to a SharePoint 2013 which uses ADFS
(a FedAuth cookie) to authenticate users. This FedAuth cookie is obtained from
an identity provider which uses (as far as I know) NTLM for authentication.
Could anyone give me a hint of how to obtain that FedAuth cookie and use it with
the SharePoint stub objects (Lists, Webs, Copy) created with Axis2. If you need
any further information I will try to provide these as soon as possible. Thanks!

Best regards
Bjoern