axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert lazarski <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java -ap parameter not working
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:17:52 GMT
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Fernando Cesar da Silva
<fsilva@synchro.com.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have to generate a WS client from a WSDL with 2 different ports, I would
> like to work with only one class that has the operations from both ports.
>

> I have tried the –ap parameter but the generated class has operations from
> only one port.
>

> My command line looks like the following:
>
> D:\axis2-1.6.1\bin>wsdl2java.bat -uri ServicesNfsePronimProducao.wsdl -p
> xx.xxx.xxxxx.service.impl.pronim -s –ap
>

> How can I achieve this?
>

> Regards,
>
> Fernando Cesar

Not sure if you mean <wsdl:port> or http://ip:port ... but anyways
from your axis2 client stub you can get a reference to the
ServiceClient, OperationClient, and Options classes that can override
many things at run time.

I also notice that "–ap" and "-s" seem to use a hyphen and a minus
sign, the latter being correct.

- R