axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: [axis2-1.6.1] how to configire JAX-WS MTOM client / service programmatically
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:19:19 GMT
The code at

org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.controller.impl.AxisInvocationController.java

public MessageContext doInvoke(MessageContext request) {

        InvocationContext ic = request.getInvocationContext();

        ServiceClient svcClient = ic.getServiceClient();

        OperationClient opClient = createOperationClient(svcClient, operationName);

has an error at least it has something I do not understand !!!

ic has

  serviceClient

    options

      properties

        [0] has "ServiceClient.autoOperationsCleanup" = "false"

svcClient has

  options

    properties

      [0] has "ServiceClient.autoOperationsCleanup" = "false"

        OperationClient opClient = createOperationClient(svcClient, operationName);

// is used to copy from svcClient into opClient BUT

opClient has

  options

    properties = null

Cosequence:

any properties like [0] has "ServiceClient.autoOperationsCleanup" = "false

will not make it into opClient, and as this opClient is further used it will

not deliver properties such as __CHUNKED__ false to the HTTPSende object

Question:

So how can I pass properties to the underlying transport for a JAX-WS proxy client?

Josef