axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ingolf Krueger <sp...@me.com>
Subject Programmatically changing the Axis2 http port
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 02:07:33 GMT
Hi there --

I am trying to use Axis2 in embedded mode from within Clojure, and want to programmatically
change the http port at which my services are presented so as to be able to run multiple independent
Axis2 servers on the same box.  I understand that this could be accomplished using axis2.xml,
but I'd prefer to accomplish it via code.

I have searched the archives and documents, but was unable to locate a suitable example/tutorial
to study.

Any suggestions on where I could look would be highly appreciated!

Thanks, and best regards,
Ingolf