axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: [axis2-1.6.1] java MTOM client very slow compared to .NET WCF client
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:35:33 GMT
ISO8859-1 is the standard for Latin based languages..AFAIK ISO8859-1 Character Set should *not*
have an impact..
I remember the *FUN* we experienced at the bank while  porting our ISO8859-1  based Axis Services
and client stubs to 'American' UTF-8

One more thing that (I thought of while reading your response) This *sounds* like you may
be using Chunked-encoding  (instead of binary)
The SOAP-Envelope is *supposed* to be reconstructed from the fragments sent to Servlet Connector
and handed to the Axis Service *intact*

Turn off chunked-encoding on both sides and set Transfer-Encoding to binary in  .\WEB-INF\conf\Axis2.xml
 e.g.
<transportSender name="http" class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
   <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">binary</parameter>.....
</transportSender>

Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.