axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [axis2-1.6.1] java MTOM client very slow compared to .NET WCF client
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:53:58 GMT
Goddag Josef

Trying to narrow down the environments in play here
NetBeans
AxisClient/AxisService
Network Path

what happens when you run Axis client outside of NB?
If your MTOM client achieves consistent rapid results you know NB plugin is at fault

On the other hand if you port the same Axis Client to another box
clean the arp cache and run the AxisClient repeatedly
If you achieve consistent rapid results you know your Network path (Arp cache?) is at fault
on  box 1

If there is consistent degradation on both boxes over a period of time the problem is with
AxisClient
and or Axis Service

Apologies as this is Not an answer but a means to narrow down the culprit

Viel Gluck,
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung