axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Raghu Veer <rkanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:13:40 GMT
Hi Rajashekar,

Thanks for responding. I think XML/WSDL and XSD have no issues. The web services work fine
when deployed to Tomcat but do not work on WebLogic.
Thanks,
Raghu

________________________________
From: Rajashekarreddy Nalla <rajashekarreddy.nalla@gmail.com>
To: java-user@axis.apache.org; Raghu Veer <rkanchet@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException

I think its a problem in ur XML(WSDL) DTD/XSD is not declared properly .
check once...

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Raghu Veer <rkanchet@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

>I get the below exception when I try to process the response received from an axis2 web
service. Web service client and server stubs were generated using Axis 2 version 1.6.2 wsdl2java.
The server side code works fine if run on Tomcat 6 but has this issue on WebLogic 11.

>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character
':' (code 58) excepted space, or '>' or "/>"

--

Rajashekar Reddy Nalla
Ph:9848357356