axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tania Marinova <taniamm2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Exception org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback.getIdentifer()Ljava/lang/String;
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 11:04:50 GMT
Hi, thank you for your help but I told you that

1. first I'm not a Russian

2. I hanged the jar file two times with those provided by you. But nothing works

Sorry for bothering you.

what more do you suggest for me to do?

________________________________
 From: Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>
To: "java-user@axis.apache.org" <java-user@axis.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 1:38 PM
Subject: RE: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Exception org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback.getIdentifer()Ljava/lang/String;

http://apache.mesi.com.ar/ws/wss4j/1_5_12/

javap .\org\apache\ws\security\WSPasswordCallback

Compiled from "WSPasswordCallback.java"
public class org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback extends java.lang.Object
implements javax.security.auth.callback.Callback{
    public static final int UNKNOWN;
    public static final int DECRYPT;
    public static final int USERNAME_TOKEN;
    public static final int SIGNATURE;
    public static final int KEY_NAME;
    public static final int USERNAME_TOKEN_UNKNOWN;
    public static final int SECURITY_CONTEXT_TOKEN;
    public static final int CUSTOM_TOKEN;
    public static final int ENCRYPTED_KEY_TOKEN;
    public org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback(java.lang.String, int);
    public org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback(java.lang.String, java.lang
.String, java.lang.String, int);
    public java.lang.String getIdentifier();
    public java.lang.String getIdentifer();
    public void setIdentifier(java.lang.String);
    public void setPassword(java.lang.String);
    public java.lang.String getPassword();
    public void setKey(byte[]);
    public byte[] getKey();
    public int getUsage();
    public java.lang.String getPasswordType();
    public java.lang.String getKeyType();
    public org.w3c.dom.Element getCustomToken();
    public void setCustomToken(org.w3c.dom.Element);
}
the wss4j distros at that site are blessed and contain all of the required methods for each
class and contain all of the required classes
this means you are probably downloading from a forged site

get out of russia and retry the connection or ask someone from outside of russia to send you
a CD with the distros

viel gluck
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung