axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert lazarski <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2, Maven and Jenkins
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:15:50 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Michaƫl OULLION <oullion.m@voila.fr> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I try to integrate Axis2 Webservice (.aar) with my CI server which is Jenkins.
> I use Maven to build my webservice but I don't find how to automatically deploy my AAR
on my tomcat test's server .
> Is there an easy way to do this with maven? (maybe a maven's goal i don't find).
>

> Regards,

With Jenkins you can "Build a free-style software project" that can
execute shell scripts for that. For example, in your Jenkins Maven
project config, under "Post-build Actions" you can invoke another
build.

Alternatively could go thru the Maven life cycles and hack together
some pom.xml ways to do that. However I find Bash a better fit for
that type of thing, ymmv.

- R