axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Rugama <oscas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: Ws Axis2 several logs goes to one log
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:23:57 GMT

Ok, thanks for explain in detail but no idea if this is the problem i have with the logs

Regards

Oscar

Subject: AW: AW: Ws Axis2 several logs goes to one log
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:18:27 +0100
From: josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch
To: java-user@axis.apache.org

additivity prevents that logging events are propagated toward the root logger or any logger
higher in the hierarchy. log4j forms is a hierarchy of loggers following a com.axa.ch.xyz.abc
schema; that is to say the com.axa.ch.xyz.abc logger must have an appender and its additivity
must be set false for that logger to prevent that the same logging event i.e. reaches a logger
i.e. com.axa.ch or even the root logger. Josef   Von: Oscar Rugama [mailto:oscaster@hotmail.com]