axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pietro Romanazzi" <p.romana...@innovapuglia.it>
Subject SOAP Message Proxy
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:15:33 GMT
Dears,

I’ve been involved for years in developing services with Axis 1, I wish to migrate to Axis2.

What I need to achieve is a sort of HTTP SOAP Message Proxy, a service that takes a message,
verifies and logs, and passes the (SOAP) message to the right backend (on a different server!!)
wich implements the business logic. I can’t require WS-addressing to the client neither
to the backend service. I need to access a custom header to take address information.
Reading the Axis2 architecture I understand that it is possible to add a TransportSender Handler
to the Message Processing Phase so that the message is sent to the backend service.
Is that a correct approach? Any other ideas?

Thanks and regards,

Pietro