axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: Errnn238 after boot calling web services
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:43:44 GMT

Josef and Team

I ran into the same exact error earlier this year..when I ran curl --trace LOG thru the proxy
I could see that the proxy server was mangling the request Headers
I was able to locate the Proxy documentation directives to disable Header Mangling and did
so
Once the headers transmitted unmangled our authentication worked correctly and our web services
operated within prescribed timeouts

*gruss*
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.