axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kishanthan Thangarajah <kshanth2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 transportReceiver config for deployment in tomcat
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:02:05 GMT
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Sathwik Bantwal Premakumar <
bantwalpremakumar@intalio.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When axis2 is deployed within a tomcat container what should be the
> configuration for transportReceiver.

When using the servlet transport (in webapp mode), you have to use
the AxisServletListener as the transportReciever.

<transportReceiver name="http"

 class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener"/>

Also by default, axis2 assumes that it only receives http requests. If you
want to have "https" also, then you have to define that separately (refer
configuring axis2.xml section in [1]).

Thanks,
Kishanthan.
[1] http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/servlet-transport.html