axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 WSDL2Code Plug-in
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:38:29 GMT
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 5:06 AM, tamahmed <tameem.ahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Sagara,
>
> Its the same issue even now after updating to 1.6.2.   All I need is get rid
> of axis2/wsdl2code/src path from
> target/generated-sources/axis2/wsdl2code/src

I don't think you can get rid of "src" but clearly you can omit "
axis2/wsdl2code/", following configuration worked for me.

 <configuration>
  		<wsdlFile>src/main/resources/AdderService.wsdl</wsdlFile>
  		<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources</outputDirectory>
                <packageName>com.my.service</packageName>
 </configuration>

Thanks !

>
> Thanks,
> Tameem
>
>
> Sagara wrote:
>>
>> Axis2 1.4 released around 4 years ago, use one of the recent version
>> Axis2 1.6.2 recommended.
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:46 PM, tamahmed <tameem.ahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Version is 1.4 in my POM.
>>>
>>> <dependency>
>>>         <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
>>>         <artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>>>         <version>1.4</version>
>>> </dependency>
>>>
>>>
>>> Sagara wrote:
>>>>
>>>> According to Maven this is incorrect
>>>> <outputDir>{project.build.directory}/generated-sources</outputDir>.
>>>> What is your Axis2 version ?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks !
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 6:58 AM, tamahmed <tameem.ahmed@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> <outputDir>{project.build.directory}/generated-sources</outputDir>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sagara Gunathunga
>>>>
>>>> Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
>>>> Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/
>>>> LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/ssagara
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----
>>>> Sagara Gunathunga
>>>>
>>>> Blog -  http://ssagara.blogspot.com
>>>> Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/Maven2-WSDL2Code-Plug-in-tp34137481p34141287.html
>>> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Sagara Gunathunga
>>
>> Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
>> Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/
>> LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/ssagara
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>> -----
>> Sagara Gunathunga
>>
>> Blog -  http://ssagara.blogspot.com
>> Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Maven2-WSDL2Code-Plug-in-tp34137481p34143216.html
> Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org
>



-- 
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/ssagara

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message