axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Murali Krishnan <murak...@stratumsoft.com>
Subject New web services testing tool (Examine)
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:30:18 GMT
First off, apologies for the spam. I thought this would be of benefit to some of the users
on this mailing list. We recently released v1.0 of our flagship product, Examine, a comprehensive
web services testing tool with excellent SOAP and REST testing support. Unlike other testing
tools, Examine is a server-side, multi-user application built from the ground-up to be very
usable, feature-rich and fun to use.

I would like to invite you to download a free trial version and try it out for your web services
testing needs.
There is more information about the product features here .

Regards,
Murali