axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alan Shiers <ashi...@eastlink.ca>
Subject newbie on WSDL2Java and WSDL file
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:50:45 GMT
Hi Guys,

I'm trying desperately to familiarize myself with Axis2 and I'm stuck on the
part in the process that requires me to first create a WSDL file for my
project.  I've downloaded XMLSpy to create my WSDL file which is attached.
When I test it for validity in XMLSpy, it is fine.  But WSDL2Java.jar
doesn't agree.  This is the command I use:

C:\axis2-1.6.2\samples\pnskeywords>%AXIS2_HOME%\bin\WSDL2Java -uri
keyword.wsdl

-p com.personalnetsearch.plugin.keys.axis2 -d adb -s

This is the result:

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.6.2

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05

Retrieving document at 'keyword.wsdl'.

(org.apache.axis2.description.

WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder).

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

: Error parsing WSDL

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

ionEngine.java:175)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)

        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: More than one part for message
KeywordLis

tInput

        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi

ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:411)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateA

llServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:107)

        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

ionEngine.java:169)

        ... 2 more

Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessin

gException: More than one part for message KeywordListInput

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.addQNameRefer

ence(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1294)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.addQNameRefer

ence(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1217)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateBindi

ng(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:731)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpo

int(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:552)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateEndpo

ints(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:503)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateServi

ce(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:373)

        ... 4 more

I don't understand why it has a problem with my having two parts for message
KeywordListInput?  That's what it is supposed to have.  It is supposed to
take to int parameters, just like CategoryListInput.   Could somebody please
explain what's wrong.

Alan Shiers