axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandeesh Kaggere" <nkagg...@camsbycbs.com>
Subject Axis1.6 -- making Https calls
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 20:01:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using Axis2 v 1.6 for invoking 3rd party WS calls. Things were fine but
the new requirement is, I need to be making secured calls (Https) and the
existing code throws the following exception. Can you please tell me
how/what changes should be made or point me to the right resource?

Caused AxisFault

05/07/2012 14:02:46 +1 NULL response from Web Service

05/07/2012 14:02:46 +1 getMessage --> Connection has been shutdown:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Thanks for your help.

Nandeesh