axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kamal....@pstechnology.com
Subject [Axis2] Packaging Axis2 war inside ear for deployment on Weblogic 10
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:20:45 GMT

I' am using Axis2 to develop a JAX-WS webservice in Weblogic 10.3.

I added Axis2 war as a second Web Application in my ear. I copied the
JAX_WS service jar with my serive into the servicejars folder in
axis2/WEB_INF (Within the war). This works fine when I deploy the ear in an
exploded format. However if I package the ear and deploy it in a cluster,
the admin screen only  show the version service packaged as a mar file in
the services folder. The jar in servicejars are not deployed. I found the
following documentation about Weblogic ear deployment, but it does not
cover the JAX-WS scenario using the servicejars folder. Do we have any
documents for JAX-WS deployment on Weblogic 10?

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/app_server.html

Thanks,
Kamal