axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Completly lost
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:49:21 GMT
be aware that for the full functionality of JAXWS 2.2 you need JDK 7.0
installed.

@Requestwrapper

@Responswrapper

@Addressing

. . .

in any case,

there is an axis2-1.6.1 class which calls up on a interface for
partName()

(see my previous posts in this regards, and the sample/JAXWSCalculator)

javac's compiles and maven builds nicely, and surefire test are all
running

but you will get a stack dump when annotations as shown above are used

on top of a JDK 6.0 installation.

Josef