axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <liter...@centrum.cz>
Subject how to invoke web service without generating a client
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:31:37 GMT

Hi,

as I know axis, you need to generate a java client from WSDL and then invoke its stub to submit
a remote service. My task is to create a proxy, that knows an endpoint and receives XML corresponding
to the WSDL. The proxy then must open the endpoint and submit the soap body XML, read the
response and send it back. The proxy must be dynamic and it must not contain java code specific
to WSDL. Everything must be dynamic and configurable. Generating and compiling java code is
not desirable.

How can I implement such proxy with axis2? Can you give me some hints please, where to start?

Thanks

LeoŇ°