axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal)" <Sumit.S...@cgifederal.com>
Subject RE: RAMPART 354 - Release Timeline
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:53:00 GMT
Hi Sagara,

Thanks for the information. I look forward to taking the new release with this fix. Do you
guys have any plans of releasing such security fixes as a separate patch rather than as part
of a release? I think it would let users take these patches much quickly and on a regular
basis.

Thanks
Sumit

From: Sagara Gunathunga [mailto:sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:10 AM
To: java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: RAMPART 354 - Release Timeline

Amila has merged above improvements to 1.6 branch and 1.6.2 releases will available within
next couple of months.

Thanks !
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal) <Sumit.Shah@cgifederal.com<mailto:Sumit.Shah@cgifederal.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could provide a timeline on when the fix below will be released?
I see it is fixed in the trunk, but would like to get a stable release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-354

Thanks
Sumit

--