axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject jar(s) and class(es) and our e-mail security filter DL-Antigen
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:17:05 GMT
Our corporation has various e-mail security filters / features in place.

The net result is that
i.e. every e-mail with a jar file or a class file attached is getting
filtered out and held back and is not delivered to the user by a primary
DL-Antigen filter.
and regarding jar's and classes, even security personal can after that
not forward such e-mails because a second level local DL-Antigen filter
helds back such jars and classes attached. As a frequent reader, I am
missing that way many interesting answers or topics.

To speak for myself,
I whish that you do not attache classes and jars ...
again speaking only for myself.

Thank you,
Josef