axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tre...@athabascau.ca>
Subject Re: Memory leak in Tomcat
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:23:15 GMT
Oh, yes, here's the docs on that.  As you can see, you can write a
ServletContextListener to unregister the class loader from the logger
library.

http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Logging/UndeployMemoryLeak

So, if you can find that there is something similar in the library
you're having a problem with, you should be able to write a small
ServletContextListener to unregister it as well, assuming the problem is
similar.

Anyhow, like I said, I just live with it, because typically this is only
a problem in my workstations, since I redeploy so often.

--
Trenton D. Adams
Senior Systems Analyst/Web Software Developer

---