axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Grabietz <...@toms-toy.de>
Subject Re: Rampart - CallbackHandler
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:04:28 GMT
Hi, search for my last Post in the archive. (MessageContext null) There you will find the solution..
Tom
Für's private
http://toms-toy.de/Thomas%20Grabietz%20tom@toms-toy.de%20(0xE43515AC)%20pub.asc

"André Spielmann" <aunts@aunts.de> schrieb:

Dear all,

thanks .. I already tried to get the MessageContext as well. Does not work, it's null.

Any other idea?

Any other way to get access to some objects which are set by ServiceLifeCycle at startup?

Thank

Andre