axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blocking exception
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:49:14 GMT
Can you test this with Axis2 and Rampart 1.6.2-SNAPSHOT?

Andreas

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 20:25, James Annesley
<james.annesley@infoshare-is.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have a working system using Axis2 1.5.1 and Rampart 1.5.
>

> I am trying to upgrade to 1.6. I have installed the new libraries, built a new stub.
When trying to instantiate a new stub I get the following error:

> “java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}TransportToken
is not a <wsp:Policy> element.”

> I have tried creating contexts in different ways and engaging rampart before the stub
but it never works. I think it is something in the stub itself.

> Can anyone help with this?
>

> James
>
> Infoshare Ltd
> Millennium House
> 21 Eden Street
> Kingston upon Thames
> Surrey
> KT1 1BL
> United Kingdom
>
> Phone: +44 (0) 20 8541 0111
> Support:  +44 (0) 20 8481 4760
> Web:  http://www.infoshare-is.com/
> E-mail:  info@infoshare-is.com
>
> Infoshare Ltd is registered in England and Wales.
> Registered Office as above.
> Registered Number 2877612
> VAT Number GB 678 1443 10
>
> The content of this e-mail (and any attachment to it) is confidential. Any views or opinions
do not represent the views or opinions of Infoshare Ltd. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender and delete it. You may not use, copy or disclose the information
in any way.