axis-java-user mailing list archives

From IKEDA TOMOKAZU <tom...@live.jp>
Subject I've just entered axis-user list for solving some issues. (1) axis2-1.6.1\samples's maven build pattern needs services.xml
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:24:52 GMT

Dear SirNow, I just started practice axis2 programming using samples inside axis2-1.6.1-bin.zip
but some trouble happened.
Bellow C:\axis2-1.6.1\samples
databindingfaulthandlingjava_first_jaxwsjaxws-addressbookjaxws-calculatorjaxws-dynamicjaxws-interopjaxws-samplesjaxws-versionmtompojopojoguidepojoguidespringquickstartquickstartadbquickstartaxiomquickstartjibxquickstartxmlbeans
these buid way is maven for jax2-*, and ant for except these. but if build using maven ( pom.xml
) for jaxws-addressbook, etc..but it seems to need "services.xml".  For example like bellow
messages.
[ERROR] The jaxws-addressbookr-1.6.1.jar service, which is not valid, caused The services.xml
file cannot be found for the service: C:\axis2-1.6.1\repository\services\jaxws-addressbook-1.6.1.jar
How can we generate this each service.xml and include to each .jar ?
--TOMO