axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Roik <kapah....@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 Issue, Please Help!
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:57:52 GMT

Hi

I created simple pojo service that contains 2 classes : a service class that
has method that return simple Person class (name, id both String).

The wsdl file created by java2wsdl has the schema embedded.

i deployed this service under axis2 at Apache tomcat.

I have a Client product that when it parsing the WSDL file of that service
it's failing to read the parameters of the operations and giving the
following error:

'schemaLocation' attribute missing on 'import'

now, I think it's referring to this line from the WSDL file:

<xs:import namespace="http://data/xsd" />

I attached the WSDL file and the sercices.xml.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Roi

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33182751/CalcWithPerson22.wsdl