axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sathunuri, Hariprasad (US - Arlington)" <hsathun...@deloitte.com>
Subject Array List support in AXIS2
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 20:00:50 GMT
Hell Everyone,

I have class defined as follows :

public class StateBean {

public StateBean()

{

}

public String stateName;

public String stateCode;

public ArrayList<CountryBean> countryList1;

public final ArrayList<CountryBean> getCountryList() {

return countryList;

}

public final void setCountryList1(ArrayList<CountryBean> countryList) {

this.countryList1 = countryList;

}

public String getStateName() {

return stateName;

}

public void setStateName(String stateName) {

this.stateName = stateName;

}

public String getStateCode() {

return stateCode;

}

public void setStateCode(String stateCode) {

this.stateCode = stateCode;

}

}

My wev service returns the list of state beans.

I created an AAR file and deployed in tomcat but in my wsdl definition type of countryList1
is <type:anytype> instead of countryBean.

If I convert the arraylist to array it is working fine.

Please let me know if AXIS2 supports arraylist with in a bean ?

Thanks,

Hari

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1