axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jack Sprat <rexclaim...@yahoo.com>
Subject EPR/Operation not found
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 21:59:19 GMT
(Apologies if this was received. It was sent to a different address.)

I've been struggling with the dreaded "The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not
found..." error for over a day.  I've read Keith Chapman's blog post (http://www.keith-chapman.org/2009/02/axis2-endpoint-reference-epr-for.html),
used TCPMon and debugged and still don't know why the operation is not found.

I have 3 other operations in the service that are working fine so the endpoint does not appear
to be the problem.  In debug I stepped into the AxisBasedOperationDispatcher#findOperation
method.  The action comes back correctly from the #messageContext.getSoapAction() method
call.  Then I step into the #getOperationBySOAPAction method.  This returns null.  I noticed
that the operation was in the invalidOperationAliases List object.  This may be the issue.
Why would it be in this List?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,