axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Prabath Abeysekara <prabathabeysek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with axis2 error
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 04:29:02 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:27 AM, John Igor Bandeira da Cruz <
john.cruz@unimedvtrp.com.br> wrote:

>  Hi,
> I am implementing a BPM project using Intalio BPMS + Axis 2 + Tomcat. The
> process has to access a local web service. However, when executing the
> process I get the error: "Error in SOAP Envelope: Content length must be
> specified. (10913)". If I call the web service using SOAP UI, it works
> perfectly. Please, could someone help me to find a solution?

The HTTP endpoint you are trying to access might only support HTTP 1.0. So
try setting HTTPConstants.CHUNKED property to false. By doing so the
content length would be added to the header list.

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
false);

Cheers,
--
Prabath