axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: how to parse soap_envelope or soap_body (Axiom)
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:27:49 GMT

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: imranmm7 [mailto:imran_mm7@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. November 2011 14:31
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: how to parse soap_envelope or soap_body (Axiom)

hello all,

I am working with axis2C in linux. A webservice is deployed on apache engine
and inside apache engine i collected the SOAP message with the following
code
soap_envelope = axis2_msg_ctx_get_soap_envelope(Message Context ctx, axutil
Environment env)
from here i can get the base node and body with the corresponding method.

My question is: How i parse the soap_envelope with Axiom library or libxml2
library?
I want to parse the whole soap_envelope, go element by element and prints
the result to .xml file.

any idea? or code response in C??

thanks