axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Brunner" <Brunne...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Efficient SOAP Logging
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:10:45 GMT
Thank you very much for the example, that was exactly what I was looking for. I tried it and
it works much better than invoking toString() on the SOAPEnvelope directly. The performance
is still not very good (about 10 seconds for a SOAP Message with a 120MB attachment), but
I only need this for debugging reasons, so I can live with the solution.

But why is the invocation still slow, even the attached file will not be serialized? I tried
both examples and there were no performance differences.

Greetings,
Andreas