axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nick Popov <npop...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: axis2Server stops when logoff occurs.
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:23:10 GMT
Try Apache Commons daemon.
With prunsrv you can run any java app as a service on Windows.

Regards,
-Nick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Jun Dai <wizardishappy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Josef for your help.
> I googled and got "Java Service Wrapper" which seemed can do this job. But I found there
are many things I should to config for this tool to add axis2Server as a Windows Service.
Are there any existed configuration I could found to help my work?
> Thank you.
>
> 2011/10/19 Stadelmann Josef <josef.stadelmann@axa-winterthur.ch>
> Google like that
>

> java application as a windows service
>

> you need a wrapper of your axis2server, which deals with the OS to register itself as
a service,

> if it has successfully done that this wrapper needs to launch a JVM and pass as argument
axis2server.class

> Josef

the axis2Server shutdown. How can I solve this problem? i.e. How can I keep the axis2Server
running even after I logoff(I have to login in by mstsc.exe /admin some times.)